    three machines are using Windoes XP Home with SP 2 installed.

    Thanks,
    Nic

    Guest, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    I am not sure how your Network is connected (Wireless Source? How the Internet gets
    in?).
    Jack (MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP\), Apr 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Jack,
    I have a router which is connected to the internet, and all three machines
    access the internet perfectly. To get a more detailed explanation of my
    problem, I just saw that a person posted Help!!! can't get 2 pc'2 wireless on
    the discussion, right over mine. He has exactly the same problem I have.

    Thanks for your time and efforts,
    Nic

    Guest, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    Luap Guest

    Windows is deperate as a networking OS, really, really bad. I had
    terrible problems with my wired network (had to assign my own IP's etc.)
    and in the end used third party software (Netproxy) to solve the
    problem. It took minutes to setup and worked first time.
    Lua

    Luap, Apr 6, 2005