    a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.

    3133t3

    3133t3, Sep 15, 2004

  2. 3133t3

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Quit multi-posting. I've already seen this message about a half dozen times!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 15, 2004

  3. 3133t3

    Consultant Guest

    whew, thanks for sharing, i was just about to drive over there too

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Thanks from me too, I was just on my way over to steal all the
    'valuables' that are't there.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  5. 3133t3

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, 3133t3 climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    What did they do, train table dancers?

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 15, 2004
  6. 3133t3

    Mike T. Guest

    But what if you wanted to learn how to use a desktop?

    Mike T., Sep 15, 2004
  7. 3133t3

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Or were attacked with a pointed stick?

    JaR
    Palin Thug

    JaR, Sep 15, 2004
  8. Death from Above, Sep 15, 2004
  9. 3133t3

    Mike T. Guest

    That would be pointless.

    Mike T., Sep 15, 2004
  10. Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  11. 3133t3

    Neil Guest

    Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves
    against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh
    fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad.
    When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
    after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me! Now, the
    passion fruit. When your assailant lunges at you with a passion fruit...

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  12. 3133t3

    JaR Guest

    Took long enough.