    don't really undersand much about the router! Just that it is hooked to the
    cable modem and eveything works great except now the printer stopped for the
    laptop:(

    Guest, May 16, 2007

  2. Hi
    The Router has nothing to do with printers or printing. This issue involves
    File and Printer Sharing.
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html As well as specific adjustment of
    each computer according to what it is allowed to be shared.
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 17, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I read ALL of this and tried what I thought I could follow and nothing
    worked. Do you think a Dell tech support could help me correct this problem?

    Guest, May 21, 2007