    0100) - she must have pressed a key sequence which rotated the screen icons
    and toolbar 90 degrees - if anyone knows what hotkey to press to restore
    her display that would be great - thanks

    don, Mar 4, 2007

  2. don

    WhzzKdd Guest

    And you don't think the model number is important? How is someone supposed
    to help with hardware specific drivers if the hardware is unknown?

    WhzzKdd, Mar 4, 2007

  3. Try CTRL+ALT+Up arrow or look at the properties of the graphics card, ther
    could be a rotation control in there

    GreenieLeBrun, Mar 4, 2007
  4. don

    don Guest

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!! ctrl + alt + up worked

    I tried for 30 minutes over the phone to find the hotkey that would do
    it.......

    don, Mar 5, 2007