    hi i ve dell laptop inspiron 2650. its LCD screen is very dirty how can i
    clean it
    thx

    Salman Tariq, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Salman Tariq

    °Mike° Guest

    A damp, soft lint-free cloth (do NOT use solvents!), or a dry,
    soft lint-free cloth with Isopropyl Alcohol. Clean with straight
    strokes, in one direction only.

    Under NO circumstances use any of the following, or substances
    based on them:

    Acetone
    Ammonia
    Ethyl Acid
    Ethyl Alcohol
    Methyl Chloride

    Do NOT use paper towels - they are abrasive.
    Only use "Computer Wipes" if they are specifically for LCD.

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:55:39 -0500, in
    <73Qvb.22478$>
    Salman Tariq scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Salman Tariq

    Harrison Guest

    Windex works well. Just don't let it run down in the frame.

    Harrison, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Salman Tariq

    olfart Guest

    "Harrison" <> wrote in message
    > Windex works well. Just don't let it run down in the frame.
    >
    > On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:55:39 -0500, "Salman Tariq"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >hi i ve dell laptop inspiron 2650. its LCD screen is very dirty how can i
    > >clean it
    > >thx

    NO -windex can screw up plastic

    olfart, Nov 24, 2003