    use your own real name at all times
    say only what you mean, without emotional reactions
    admit to whatever you actually do

    Mitch, Jul 1, 2007

  2. Radium

    Whiskers Guest

    I think it's time you learned to read the books and web-sites that abound
    regarding this subject.

    Whiskers, Jul 1, 2007

  3. Radium

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Dude, last time I did that, I ended up in the county lockup for 6 months <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jul 1, 2007
  4. Should have had a GOOD lawyer.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 1, 2007
  5. Radium

    WhzzKdd Guest

    It's all I could afford LOL!

    WhzzKdd, Jul 1, 2007
  6. That's what Paris Hilton said.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 2, 2007
  7. Radium

    Radium Guest

    No thanks, I don't want the public to kick my ass.

    Radium, Jul 2, 2007
  8. Radium

    Radium Guest

    I want a feeling of revenge. Disgusting the public society, is the
    only way in which I can acheive that relieving sensation.

    Radium, Jul 2, 2007
  9. Radium

    WhzzKdd Guest

    I can't afford HER either ;)

    WhzzKdd, Jul 2, 2007
  10. Radium

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Like I said: smells like a troll.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 2, 2007
  11. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, what
    you got is a troll.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 2, 2007
  12. Radium

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Ducky. Just freakin' ducky.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 2, 2007
  13. Radium

    Mitch Guest

    And a moron, apparently.
    He thinks 'disgusting' is a verb.
    He thinks annoying others is a purpose.
    He thinks he deserves help because he has a reason.

    I hope one of you live near him.

    Mitch, Jul 2, 2007

  14. Sure! But you'd need access to one of those sophisticated sound input
    devices that plug into most computers. Perhaps you could borrow one from a
    friend if you don't have access to one. If you are near a Walmart, or a
    Radio Shack, and have enough petrol to travel there, you may could obtain one
    there. These devices are called "microphones" and they could cost upwards of
    $1.69 US, plus, you'll likely have to pay tax on it as well.

    But if you are willing to go to the expense of obtaining the hardware, you
    could manually spoof the code onto your HDD. Your machine would have to be
    offline to do it and then once the deed was done, you'd have to reboot, and
    repeat the process each time you change it, but that may be what you're
    looking for.

    Now you may have to Google for the exact procedure "farting a laptop's
    unique identifying code manually to the HDD in hexidecimal" - this is not the
    same as farting an area code and phone number into a pay phone because you
    have to fart the hexidecimal code into the microphone and then quickly save
    it to your HDD. You have to save it first as a WAV file and then convert it.
    Possibly just download one of those freeware converters for that part.

    Some people can use that hand in the armpit make a fist and clap the elbow
    method, but it's not recommended unless you're quite the expert because just
    one little mistake and you have to start all over. And then sitting around
    in a hot spot with one hand in your armpit whilst you be flapping your elbow
    about could appear quite daft to passersby, now wouldn't it? If you're
    trying not to be identified, sitting on the microphone would likely be the
    most inconspicuous method. Of course if a passerby came near what didn't
    have a head cold might be wondering "who's doing all the farting?" But,
    likely you could cover that contingency by having a bag with you from
    Arthur's Fish & Chips, or something of the sort.

    Like when I fart a really potent one out in the public's purview, and someone
    looks at me in that strange "I'm smelling something" way, I just squences my
    nose a bit and look back at them really strong and condescending, and feigns
    a look-away, like they were the one what was doing the farting and I'm trying
    not to take note of it at all.

    Anyways, once you gets your WAV farted out in hexidecimal, and converted,
    then you might put into your RAM using one of those memory managers which can
    get for free or ask about some software over in -
    they'd likely have some experts in the procedure over there.

    Personally, I *want* everyone to recognize me in the hot spots, because I
    frequently get a one-time-only shag-on like that. What's the fun of it if
    not, ehh?

    --

    http://www.misternicehands.com/

    (Click on either hand...)

    If: You don't think "The Simpsons" is all that funny,
    but you watch it because that Flanders fellow
    makes a lot of sense...

    then, you *might* be a Republican!

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 2, 2007
  15. Radium

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Near enough to get him down with the first swing...and hold him until the
    rest of us arrive...

    WhzzKdd, Jul 2, 2007
  16. Radium

    Radium Guest