    This unit was advertised as Grade "A", so either they lied or I'm an
    idiot. I'd like to know which, please help.

    tia

    1st-timer, Apr 16, 2004

  2. 1st-timer

    Yddap Guest

    Talking about the Hard Drive, I presume.

    If it is like a Latitude 600 or CPx there is a screw missing
    go to the dell website
    http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/home.asp

    and search for the service manual
    --

    Yddap
    BY User

    Yddap, Apr 16, 2004

  3. 1st-timer

    Guest Guest

    In a couple of minutes browsing the Dell Web site, I found the manual
    for your laptop. Tried that?

    Guest, Apr 16, 2004
  4. 1st-timer

    Yddap Guest

    Yddap, Apr 16, 2004
  5. 1st-timer

    1st-timer Guest

    yeah, that eventually occurred to me.. sorry about this post.

    1st-timer, Apr 17, 2004