    rotated the display 90 degrees. I do not know how I did it but more
    importantly do not now how to get it back to the correct position. Can
    anyone help?

    p4o2, Jul 30, 2007

  2. p4o2

    RainKingKC Guest

    What model?

    RainKingKC, Jul 30, 2007

  3. Try CTRL+ALT+Up arrow

    GreenieLeBrun, Jul 30, 2007
  4. p4o2

    Pennywise Guest

    Right Click on the desktop, Properties, Settings, Advanced.
    It's in there somewhere, (each is different depending upon the
    graphics software).

    I have hot keys to bring mine up, CTL-ALT-F12

    Pennywise, Jul 30, 2007
  5. p4o2

    p4o2 Guest

    Great, Thanks That did it! I was hurting my neck trying to read the
    owners manual printed sideways. LOL

    p4o2, Jul 30, 2007
  6. p4o2

    p4o2 Guest

    Sorry, the print is running up and down, it is my head that is
    sideways!!

    p4o2, Jul 30, 2007