    Puerto del Carmen or anywhere else on the island?

    Comments & warnings appreciated.

    Anthony Larkin

    Anthony Larkin, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Anthony Larkin

    Ten Guest

    There are plenty of camera/electronic shops in Lanzarote. I would avoid all
    of them if you are planning on buying a camera. If it is for film or
    batteries then okay. When I was in Lanzarote and Gran Canaria, all the
    electronic/camera shops I visited seemed to pray on the foreign shopper and
    their greed in getting a bargain. I didn't see any bargains. All I looked
    at could be bought cheaper in the UK.

    HTH

    Ten

    Ten, Feb 23, 2004