    If you live in Queensland (near brisbane) contact me by email.
    Theres already 5 of us... but the only problem non of us are 18, so we need someone of legal age so we can hsot these lans.
    We need some spare computer sfor dedicated as well :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005

  2. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    My suggestion is that you get a friend that is 18+ that you know... You don't want a random person doing it.

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005

  3. unholy

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    yes that would be wise...i mean as much fun as serial killers are...they dont make good gaurdians

    HackaX0rus, Jun 30, 2005
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes they do, my dads a serial killer he rips those RS-232 ports to hell when he sees one. :|
    i don't know anyone 18+ around here that does gaming :|

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  5. unholy

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    god damit

    be patient nathan in 2 years i will b 18 then we can lan till we fail every class in school
    btw it is a pretty good idea i would prefer 18 ppl instead of 5 considerinf i am 1 of those 5

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  6. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    2 years i will be 17 and nilly a half...
    maybe we need to find someone over 18 for the moment
    ps pink fluffy bunny... dont double post when u can edit :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  7. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    My bro would do it, but he thinks you (nathan) and tyson are both nerds :p and he has no time anyway. You might aswell just have your own small group lans, big ones would just be too much hassle to get set up.

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005