    hope you can help
    Thanks
    Resi

    Resi, Feb 2, 2008

  2. Hi
    Try to disable the wire and see if the Wireless "kicks" in.
    Otherwise use this process to make sure that the Wireless actually works.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 2, 2008

  3. Resi

    Resi Guest

    HI Jack, thanks for your help! I did fing your ezlan.net/wireless link after
    I submitted question and followed your instructions and connected up! so many
    many thanks!
    if anoyone else stumbles to an ssue with IE not connecting via a wirless
    network, follow the instructions on the link:
    and all will work fine!
    (as long as we had the same problem, i guess)
    off to do some net surfing
    ttfn, Resi

    Resi, Feb 2, 2008