    enough to take photographs of other things during the day and into the
    evening...

    R.

    Rich, Sep 5, 2003

  3. I think the colors are just fine for a sunrise. Sunsets are another story.

    Did you have to set the exposure manually?

    Did you use a tripod?

    Did you have any condensation problems? I'm assuming you went from an air
    conditioned room out to the beach within a few minutes.

    Juan

    Juan R. Pollo, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Forgive me for changing to Sunsets, but I was pleased with how these recent
    shots turned out:

    http://www.seclusion.org/details.php?image_id=712&sessionid=1cb6632bca98d47f9650190c44fc4062
    http://www.seclusion.org/details.php?image_id=702&sessionid=1cb6632bca98d47f9650190c44fc4062
    http://www.seclusion.org/details.php?image_id=704&sessionid=1cb6632bca98d47f9650190c44fc4062
    http://www.seclusion.org/details.php?image_id=709&sessionid=1cb6632bca98d47f9650190c44fc4062

    It was my first experience of taking sunsets, so I was pleased I was using
    digitial and not loads of film to get these ones.

    Opinions on what makes a good sunset welcome.

    Thanks,
    David.

    David Metcalfe, Sep 5, 2003
  5. beachpirate2

    Ms. Jaime Guest

    Very nice pics. I liked the numbers 3, 4 and 8 the best.

    Ms.Jaime

    'If at first you don't succeed, piss on it and go on
    to something else. Life is too short to waste your time.'

    Ms. Jaime, Sep 6, 2003