  1. Tiny Dancer

    Tiny Dancer Guest

    Has this been explored? Does Kobe have a good alibi?

    Tiny Dancer, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Now that's what I like to see... find another man to blame!

    Michael Snyder, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Hey, it worked for OJ. And he didn't even have to name names!

    Scott and Kathy Stone, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Tiny Dancer

    nick Guest

    I don't have a good alibi either, perhaps you should contact the DA...

    nick, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Tiny Dancer

    Chainsaw Guest

    No sweat. We got your back. :)

    Chainsaw, Jun 24, 2004
  6. Tiny Dancer

    werewolf Guest

    Oh boy, I know where I'm going to post next. hee hee

    werewolf, Jun 25, 2004
  7. Tiny Dancer

    Alex Guest

    Maybe she was killed by a basketball.

    Alex

    Alex, Jun 25, 2004
  8. Yah, I'm in on putting this to a stop too.

    captainobvious, Jun 27, 2004