    anybody out there bought or made a charger for the lithium ion? Charging is
    rather critical.
    Thanks Vic

    Vic, Jul 11, 2003

  2. This will be unhelpful :)

    First S3 went wrong. Reported as fluid damage. How, I don't know. Family
    say I take more care of the camera than them. However insurance was happy
    to pay out on the report. Bought an S4 which has been a great little
    camera until it died (away for service now). However broken S3 still works
    as battery charger. Must be the most expensive battery charger in
    existence!

    S3 came with 800mAh battery, so I bought spares, but S4 came with same
    size battery but 900mAh and it lasts significantly longer.

    Charles

    Dr Charles Ebrill, Jul 12, 2003