    comment on these models ?

    TIA

    Dingo (UK)

    Dingo, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Dingo

    Cliff Guest

    Dingo, I know that some camera companies have different designations
    for the same camera. I am in Texas and as a disabled veteran all I
    could spring for was the FujiFilm Finepix S3100. A little over $200
    US. It is an almost aperture/shutter. It has where I can adjust the
    f/stop to f.2.8, f. 6?, f 8.2 and then you go into the sports mode and
    can lighten/darken which does the shutter speed to a certain extent.
    I am well pleased with the little sucker. I am going to buy a Rebel
    Digital either next Christmas or the next one and when I buy, I will
    buy the current Rebel that is out at that time. I am set up with
    Canon lenses so that is the way I will go.
    Take Care,
    Cliff Gholson

    Cliff, Nov 1, 2004

  3. Dingo

    Harvey Guest

    There's lots of users who'll be able to answer any question you have about
    the Fuji S5000, S5100/S5500 and S7000 here -
    http://www.s5000.net/forums/yaBB/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

    Dunno about the Kyocera M410r though - to be honest I'd not even heard of it
    until it was for sale on QVC the other day....

    Harvey, Nov 1, 2004