Kyocera Finecam SL300R

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by James Heath, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. James Heath

    James Heath Guest

    Hi,

    Does anyone out there have one of these?

    I'm considering buying one because of it's really fast shutter
    response - I really hate the shutter lag on most digital cameras (I
    know you can 1/2 depress to lock focus & then fully depress - but that
    requires forethought!).

    Also - do you get annoyed with smudging the lens? The lady in the shop
    did it taking it out of the box!!!

    I went in to a photo store today & tried one, indoors, with & without
    the flash - it seemed to take about 1 sec to take the pic - is this
    normal? If so I might go for one of my other faves - Ixus II (SD100 in
    the US), Optio S3 or 4, or ixus I.

    all feedback on kyocera gratefully recieved...

    James

    James Heath, Jan 25, 2004

  2. James Heath

    Irwell Guest

    You might want to look at the Sony DSC T1another
    pocket camera with a lot of very
    good features

    Irwell, Jan 26, 2004