  1. doS

    doS Guest

    You cant Paul, I have a simialr switch and the beep is annoying.

    doS, Apr 23, 2005

  2. doS

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You can't fix what's not broke, but you can fix your clock. You are posting
    from the future, check your time and time zone settings.

    pcbutts1, Apr 23, 2005

  3. doS

    Paul Burdett Guest

    Thanks..just corrected the time
    Paul

    Paul Burdett, Apr 23, 2005
  4. doS

    Paul Burdett Guest

    Hi all,
    Here's a question for the gurus out there! I recently purchased a 4 port kvm
    switch so that I can use my two computers (both XP Pro) with the one
    keyboard, mouse and monitor. It was purchased from Dick Smith Electronics
    here in Brisbane. I have emailed the support people, but thought someone
    here could shed some light on the following issue: Here is a copy of the
    email I sent:

    I recently purchased an XH8210 DSE 4 port auto KVM switch. I have connected
    2 computer towers to it and it works perfectly with my single mouse,
    keyboard and monitor. However the unit "beeps" according to the following
    scenario:

    Pressing the control key on my keyboard....no beep
    Pressing the control key a second time......single beep
    Pressing the control key a third time..........2 beeps.

    This is somewhat of a nuisance when I am working with programs such as
    Photoshop, where I use keyboard shortcuts involving the control key. Could
    you advise how to fix this issue.
    Regards,
    Paul Burdett

    Any ideas?