    minolta.com--- only to find that it's now Konica Minolta! Guess I missed
    news of the acquisition. Criminy-- who's next?

    Doc

    Doc, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Doc

    NJH Guest

    I believe it was a merger rather than an acquisition, but the order of the
    names surprised me. Minolta Konica I could understand, but Konica Minolta?!

    Neil

    NJH, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Doc

    Alan Browne Guest

    It's that old Golden Rule: "He who has the gold makes the rules."

    Alan Browne, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Doc

    Doc Guest

    And "merger" is a nellyword the buyer uses so the company being bought
    doesn't feel "taken over."

    Doc

    Doc, Oct 21, 2003