    And what about Kodak dx7590?

    thank you.

    marco

    .:mrcmobile:., Apr 26, 2005

  2. Check out this page if you want to use the Minolta at ISO 320. The
    Panasonic Lumix FZ5 at ISO 400 produces considerably better images.

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Apr 26, 2005

  3. .... page?

    thx

    .:mrcmobile:., Apr 26, 2005
  4. David J Taylor, Apr 26, 2005
  5. .:mrcmobile:.

    Ronald Baird Guest

    Hi Marco,

    One of the things I always do before I buy something is visit a few
    retailers to get the best price, and I try out the item if I can (cameras
    are a good example). If you bring a SD or CD depending on camera format,
    you can bring home some images and compare them directly later on (providing
    you take a picture using the same settings etc. of the same subject in the
    same location.

    Remember, with long zoom cameras, the aperture will change and exposure is
    reduced from a wide angle setting to when the lens is zoomed all the way
    out. So, account for this as you review your pictures or take them. Also,
    depending on flash settings, the flash range will be reduced as you zoom.
    Check the features and details about the range of the cameras you are
    reviewing so you will know. This can be an important feature. I suspect both
    cameras will do a great job.

    Of course, I am biased toward Kodak as I have one.

    Talk to you later.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ronald Baird, May 2, 2005