    4) build business cases

    --
    Dale

    Dale, May 6, 2013

  2. Dale

    Dale Guest

    On 05/06/2013 12:48 AM, Dale wrote:
    > I read that Kodak is going to focus on printing, packaging and software
    >
    > I read they are selling their film business but keeping their motion
    > picture business
    >
    > what the strategic planners their should do is
    >
    > 1) map out ALL the imaging workflows
    > 2) indicate all participations, systems or products
    > 3) identify customers and partners
    > 4) build business cases

    and don't forget

    5) ask why there aren't participations
    6) keep up with changes in workflows
    7) central system offerings are best to vie
    8) create better workflows

    --
    Dale

    Dale, May 6, 2013

  3. Dale

    RichA Guest

    On May 6, 12:48 am, Dale <> wrote:
    > I read that Kodak is going to focus on printing, packaging and software
    >
    > I read they are selling their film business but keeping their motion
    > picture business
    >
    > what the strategic planners their should do is
    >
    > 1) map out ALL the imaging workflows
    > 2) indicate all participations, systems or products
    > 3) identify customers and partners
    > 4) build business cases
    >
    > --
    > Dale

    They are dead. Pretty soon, they'll be selling cheap, corporate gift
    novelties like Vivitar and Polaroid now do.

    RichA, May 6, 2013