    corrections...??

    thanks,
    Frank

    Frank, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Frank

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Frank,

    Sorry to hear about your need to adjust.

    I wonder, Frank, if you have any examples to share? I will be glad to
    review and get back to you quickly with an analysis. I offer this as the
    camera should do a great job in that respect. As you likely know the flash
    range of the camera is Wide Setting: 1.5 to 10.8 ft (0.5 to 3.3 m) and Tele
    Settings at:1.5 to 6.2 ft (0.5 to 1.9 m). 6 feet is not much and light can
    fall off quickly at the end of a flash range. So, be sure of the camera
    settings and range. before taking a picture.

    Personally, until I am familiar with a range and camera that I am using I
    bring along a piece of string with colored knots in it that define
    distances. I am always amazed at how close they are but my pictures do come
    out OK most of the time, as far as lighting is concerned.

    To be specific, no, there is no way to make the changes you might make
    permanent to the defaults.

    Let me know if I can help further, Frank, I am here for you.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Oct 20, 2004