    pack/documentation?

    Please help.

    Shammi777

    Shammi..., Mar 28, 2005

  2. Shammi...

    cyclone Guest

    Unfortunately Kodak doesn't offer settings suggestions for Brother printers.

    The slip of paper with suggested settings included with the everyday picture
    paper says "for printer models not listed, select glossy / photo paper and
    the highest quality settings available."

    Use either of the glossy paper settings in your drop down list and see how
    it goes. Won't cost you much ink to compare the 2 either.

    Tony

    cyclone, Mar 28, 2005