    just wanted to know if anybody had a kodak easyshare DX4330 and what
    they thought of it?
    ive got one and i think of myself as an advaned ametur

    Adam, Feb 19, 2004

  2. I have one, used it for over a year now. If I had another shot at
    buying one (and my wife won't let me yet), I'd probably buy one that
    could take much longer time exposures.

    Having said that, I've done some neat stuff with it, and I haven't had
    a single problem

    BTW, I bought it because I could also by the various adapters.

    Here's a sample of my results:

    http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/photos.html

    and

    http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/bdphotos.html

    on the last link, make sure you click on the images for a larger view.

    --

    Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
    http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

    "You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

    Wally Anglesea™, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Adam

    Charlie Guest

    My wife and I have each had CX4230's and docking stations II for over a year
    now and are so pleased in every way. She still uses the Easyshare software
    where I have migrated over to Jasc Paintshop Photo Album which for me offers
    more versatility than ES. We both still use the docking stations and the
    one-touch transfer.

    If and when we ever need replacement or upgraded cameras we will stick with
    Kodak brand because of our experiences with the CX4230's. I'm sure other
    brands of digi-cams are fine too....we are brand loyal to any product that
    gives ease of use, great performance and value so we will stick with Kodak
    brand.

    Charlie, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Adam

    Gdnm46 Guest

    Your photos are impressive. Thank you for posting them.
    JGR

    Gdnm46, Feb 21, 2004
  5. Adam

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Adam,

    I have one as my personal camera, I own it and not a loan from Kodak. I
    find the camera and excellent model and that it yields excellent results. I
    am very happy with mine, and usually have it 3with me for the work I do. I
    particularly like the ability to keep an address book in the camera so I can
    get pictures to those I want to share with automatically.

    Talk to you soon, Adam, let me know if you have additional questions.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Feb 26, 2004