    the card's not in there. If the card IS in there, I can't access the
    internal memory at all! Help, please -- time is of the essence here!
    Thanks in advance.

    telewriter, Jan 30, 2005

  2. telewriter

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I don't know about the 4530, but on my camera, you put in the card, set
    to 'auto detect' so the card will be recognized, and then go to review
    mode and look for copy to card.
    Might not work that way on the 4530.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 30, 2005

  3. telewriter

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Go here:
    http://www.kodak.com/global/en/serv...53toc.jhtml?chapsec=urg00153c4s8&pq-path=1599

    Ron Hunter, Jan 30, 2005
  4. telewriter

    telewriter Guest

    THANK YOU!! The "auto detect" trick did it! Really appreciate this
    help, Ron!

    telewriter, Jan 30, 2005
  5. telewriter

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Any time. That's what the groups are for...

    Ron Hunter, Jan 30, 2005