    RSmith Guest

    Are the docking stations for the Kodak DX3700 and the Kodak DX3900 the same?
    thanks in advance.

    RSmith, Jun 3, 2004

  2. RSmith

    Dave Guest

    yeap.. Kodak EasyShare Dock II

    Dave, Jun 4, 2004

  3. RSmith

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings RS,

    Yes the same dock will work with each camera. If you have one and are
    planning on using it for the second, it will work fine. I would make it a
    point to get the insert for both cameras as it makes it much easier to use.
    Either way, you can get either the Dock I, Dock II, or the Printer Dock 4000
    to work with these cameras.

    Talk to you soon, RS, let me know if you have questions.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Jun 7, 2004