  1. trout

    trout Guest

    http://www.knoppix.net/get.php

    trout, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Hello there

    I've got a bit of a problem, I have lost my Knoppix disc
    and now really need it, it should be simple enough for me to find a download
    on the internet but I have have tried very hard and as yet have not had much
    luck. Unfortunately the first disc i had was copied for me from a friend, so
    I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of where I might be able to
    download it for free off the internet.

    If this is the wrong place to be asking such a question, I am very sorry. If
    this is the case then thank you for taking the time to read this and would
    it be possible for you to direct me to a newsgroup that does cater for this
    question.

    Thank you

    I have two hairs on my chest LA LA LA.......Boom!!, Aug 8, 2003

  3. trout

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Aug 8, 2003
  4. trout

    Mike0000 Guest

    Mike0000, Aug 8, 2003
  5. trout

    Patrick Guest

    I hope you realise that the download is about 699MB, took me about a day to
    download at 150k.
    Perhaps look for a byeable version at the site/s (few pounds=costofdisc
    etc).

    Patrick, Aug 8, 2003
  6. trout

    boy wonder Guest

    http://www.knoppix.org/

    boy wonder, Aug 8, 2003
  7. "Byeable"?

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003