    2 - Safe Mode

    Thanks for any help.

    Larry Mehl

    L Mehl, Jun 6, 2006

  2. L Mehl

    Rob K Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 22:16:03 GMT, L Mehl wrote:

    <1> and <2>

    Sorry maybe I've misread but ??? ...

    Have you tried here ?
    http://www.google.nl/search?hl=en&q=kmode+exception+not+handled

    Rob K, Jun 6, 2006

  3. L Mehl

    L Mehl Guest

    Rob --

    Yes.

    And, I am still looking for a way to fix my problem.
    The machine ends up displaying the KMODE_... message after booting from the
    HD or from the Win2000 CDR, selecting the R=repair option.

    Larry

    L Mehl, Jun 7, 2006