    from one of Amazon's user reviews, but the actual item description is mum.

    Warner would truly suck if they packaged a flipper with a one-sided,
    skimping on the extras for that collection for no good reason.

    Patrick Neve, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Patrick Neve

    Lookingglass Guest

    It's not the original though..................

    dave............... www.Shemakhan.com

    Lookingglass, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Patrick Neve

    rgordon Guest

    I too want to know if there's anything (i.e. any of the "extras") on any of
    the various other editions that are all coming out in November that isn't on
    the "King Kong Collection" edition of the November release (which also
    includes "Son of Kong" & "Mighty Joe Young"). If there are no trade offs and
    the "King Kong Collection" includes all the extras on the other releases, it
    will be an easy choice... but if some of the extras from the other releases
    are dropped in the "King Kong Collection" in exchange for the other two
    features, then it will be a tough choice...

    rgordon, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Patrick Neve

    Rick Guest

    I assume you're talking about the original 1933 movie, in which case the
    following link should help you decide ...

    Rick, Oct 13, 2005
  5. Patrick Neve

    Rick Guest

    Whoops, here's the link ...

    http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=2930

    btw, never press shift while you press enter, it sends the email straight
    immediately :).

    Rick, Oct 13, 2005