    all. Just gives us more credibility, not that we need it or want it.
    Hackers don't want to be known and no one will truly know us.

    Tracker

    tracker, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Hackers don't want to be known and no one will truly know us.

    Which clearly shows that Deb considers herself to be a hacker. Away
    from keyboard for a while, need to get over my seizure of hysterical
    laughter... :)

    --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises.

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
    For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

    Thore Schmechtig, Sep 24, 2003

  3. I find that NOT opening this NG before taking my daily dosage of Prozac
    tends to qualm my laughing fits. ;-)

    Wesley C. Martin, Sep 24, 2003
  4. tracker

    lazimodo Guest

    Somebody

    Complaints about 66.52.240.126 should be directed here

    lazimodo, Sep 29, 2003
  5. tracker

    Cap Guest

    She's from Seattle, and Pacwest handles Netzero which is the ISP that Debbie
    uses.
    Nice try though.

    Cap, Sep 29, 2003
  6. Cap Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    When I sent several of her's in to pacwest, they just forwarded
    them to Netzero, and refused to do anything about it. Netzero
    apparently refuses to do anything about it either.

    So, I went after the website instead.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Sep 29, 2003
  7. tracker

    Chuck Guest

    Don't give up on NetZero yet - see below. IMHO, best practice is to
    complain to EACH ISP simultaneously, and don't give up.

    Send UBE complaints to: , ,
    (UBE traffic), ,
    (hosted website). Include all headers, and be
    objective.

    Recently Received:

    To: , abuse <>
    Subject: Re:FW: R33262 UBE from your network: "Virtual Private
    Network Is One Of The Hackers Secrets" --> Ref #[1M2xSBCYYC6SWna]
    From: Security & Abuse <>
    Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:50:29 +0530 (GMT+05:30)

    Hello,

    I have warned this user, and shall terminate the account on further
    abuse.

    Sincerely,

    Sharon Miller.
    Security & Abuse Dept.
    NetZero Customer Care
    http://www.netzero.com/support

    Answers in 5 minutes or less!
    Send a blank e-mail to for a list
    of the most commonly asked questions.

    Chuck, Sep 29, 2003
  8. Chuck Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <snip>

    Oh, but I haven't given up on Netzero. I went after the website
    because it's the basic definition of spamming.

    As far as went, they told me to use my killfile,
    then said I would be killfiled by them next time...<shrug>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Sep 29, 2003
  9. tracker

    Cap Guest

    Typical German attitude and response.

    Cap, Sep 29, 2003
  10. tracker

    Bryce Guest

    no, not Seattle,... but white trash Kent.

    Bryce, Sep 29, 2003
  11. tracker

    Cap Guest

    heh, heh, heh...

    Cap, Sep 30, 2003
  12. tracker

    Zarggg Guest

    At least we now know what the "fu" /really/ means...

    Zarggg, Oct 1, 2003