  1. Joebee

    Joebee Guest

    Is there such a thing and how can it be found or set up (OE had it)

    Joebee, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Joebee

    Hellmark Guest

    Joebee's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    Tools>Message Filters

    Hellmark, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Joebee

    Gnomalarta Guest

    Whilst decanting a beer Gnomalarta smiled when he saw that Joebee had
    written in
    It has not been implimented yet (V 0.2), see under Tools > Junk Mail
    Contols > Blacklist

    In the meantime you would do no better than to use K9
    (www.keir.net/k9.html, it is a very effective Bayesian filter and also has
    a blacklist & whitelist.

    I use K9 on three accounts rather than the TB junk filter.

    Charlie.

    --
    East of Itchen
    www.peartreegreen.org

    Everything reaching this machine

    Gnomalarta, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Joebee

    Dale Guest

    I added a filter for this newsgroup, but the "Run Filters on Folder"
    menu item is greyed out. Is there a magic incantation I need to perform
    now? :)

    Dale

    Dale, Sep 25, 2003
  5. Joebee

    Gnomalarta Guest

    Whilst decanting a beer Gnomalarta smiled when he saw that Hellmark had
    written in
    I dispair of myself sometimes! I have even set up a number of filters
    myself!!!

    Charlie.

    Gnomalarta, Sep 25, 2003