    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040616
    Mnenhy/0.6.0.104

    MNENHY is an add-on

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 26, 2004

  2. just tp elaborate on this.
    I have played with message filtering, but I could only find "mark as
    read" or similar, whereas I don't even want to see the messages from
    some users. :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Bret Guest

    Highlight the server in the left pane and select "manage message
    filters" select "new".Click on "subject" drop down,select sender and
    click on the "contains" drop down and select is, go from there Dave.

    Bret, Aug 26, 2004
  4. I'm sorry, you've lost me.
    Is this in the message filter options?
    If so, I have no left(or right) pane, just a bottom one. and I cant find
    "manage message filters" anywhere either.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Bret Guest

    Try tools / message filters, select new,follow previous instructions.
    I'm running 1.7b, I don't think it will be much different?

    Bret, Aug 26, 2004