KILL BABY KILL widescreen

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by drsd2kill, Nov 27, 2004.

  1. drsd2kill

    drsd2kill Guest

    drsd2kill, Nov 27, 2004

  2. drsd2kill

    ML-78 Guest

    The German DVD is the only proper presentation of that film so far -
    original aspect ration and great colours. The VCI version is pan & scan
    and has poor picture quality.
    soundtrack, e-mail

    It can be ordered from www.amazon.de. The title is "Die toten Augen des
    Dr. Dracula".

    ML-78

    ML-78, Nov 28, 2004

  3. drsd2kill

    ML-78 Guest

    Anyone interested in the widescreen German DVD with English
    Not with English audio though. I missed that part of your post.

    ML-78

    ML-78, Nov 29, 2004
  4. drsd2kill

    drsd2kill Guest

    The German PAL DVD is in PAL and German ONLY - it has no English soundtrack or
    subtitles. I CREATED A DVD using the PAL German DVD for video and the US DVD
    for the English soundtrack.

    drsd2kill, Nov 29, 2004