    [​IMG]
    Article Caption: Today, we have a look at the Flame Case, part of the Signature Series of custom case modded systems from KickButtComputers.com. Is it a pre-mod, or a modding foundation? Does it rock, or sing backup? Kick Butt, or bend over? Sending any modding product to us takes courage, and sending a modded case to us requires a serious pair because our feelings on the subject are well known. Join us for a look at the latest offering from KickButtComputers--the Flame Case.
    Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/hardware/index.php?Action=Article&ID=170

    Silverstrand, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    thats such a cool looking case... musta been a crapload of effort put into it.

    XhArD, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nice case :D

    unholy, Sep 30, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    doesn't look like that fan in the first post would do any good :| noair flow

    XhArD, Sep 30, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    true hey, ur just getting hot air :p

    unholy, Sep 30, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    actually i was referring to the flame grill, but whatever... :p

    XhArD, Oct 1, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: