    I am running Windows Vista Home Premium.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Jack in NY

    Jack Barrett, Sep 17, 2007

  2. Jack Barrett

    Jan Ras Guest

    Tiny Key Logger. Simple and effective and free too.
    Jan Ras in Palermo.

    Jan Ras, Sep 17, 2007

  3. Jack Barrett

    Jan Ras Guest

    Jan Ras, Sep 17, 2007
  4. Jack Barrett

    Jan Ras Guest

  5. Jack Barrett

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Sep 17, 2007
  6. Jack Barrett

    Emma

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Is there any free keylogger? I have not found yet. I was also looking for the same. Now I am using a paid version Micro Keylogger. It's working smoothly with every facility that I need in Keylogger - it's undetectable, runs secretly and keeps track every activity by the users. Most importantly it allows online account to change monitoring status remotely.

    Emma, Oct 23, 2015