Keybord keys for one level up

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by vgian31, Jun 5, 2007.

  1. vgian31


    Oct 30, 2006
    Likes Received:
    Hi, it may be a silly question but I wonder, if there is a keyboard keys combination for going one level up in windows explorer, equivalent with
    the cd .. command in DOS, and the respective icon at the top of explorer
    vgian31, Jun 5, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.