    keyboard. Ampersand and quotation marks have switched places. Also I
    cannot get the I key to work.

    Those are the easiest of my problems at present.

    nof, Mar 18, 2012

  2. nof

    Me Guest

    I hop you can gt th problm sortd. Th " " button on my kyboard appars to
    hav suffrd a similar fault. I suspct that if your problm isn't hardwar
    rlatd lik min, thn it's possibly a windows rgistry fault, for which you
    may nd to googl for an answr (it can b fixd by hacking th rgistry, but
    if th crash borkd th rgistry to that xtnt, and if systm rstor won't fix
    it, you'll possibly nd to rinstall th OS.
    Chrs / M

    Me, Mar 19, 2012