  1. Tum

    Tum Guest

    Do any browsers have them? If not, why not?

    Tum, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Tum

    gl Guest

    <ALT> <D> in IE??

    gl, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Tum

    Howard Guest

    Ctrl L in Mozilla & Firefox

    Howard, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Tum

    Tum Guest

    Oh great. I prolly could have saved myself hours of mouse moving if I had
    asked this question earlier. I'm getting less and less geeky these days ;-)

    Tum, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Tum

    Tum Guest

    Know of any keyboard shortcut for jumping to the google bar?

    Tum, Feb 29, 2004
  6. no idea... I tab to it.

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 29, 2004
  7. heh, "D" for aDDress

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 29, 2004
  8. Tum

    L33T Guest

    after alt d, hit tab, shift tab if you got the jitters and go too far.

    L33T, Feb 29, 2004
  9. Tum

    will Guest

    #### in that case, F6 will save yourself even more time :) it works on
    my IE6. but i always get caught out using the same shortcut on Opera.

    will.

    will, Feb 29, 2004
  10. Tum

    Allistar Guest

    What is a "prolly"?

    Allistar, Mar 1, 2004
  11. Tum

    JosephW Guest

    If you like keyboard shortcuts and Google, you MUST get hold of the
    Google Deskbar (http://toolbar.google.com/deskbar/index.html)

    ctrl-alt-g to enter your search term, enter to search web, ctrl-n
    news, ctrl-u usenet, ctrl-i images. Many other cool features - RTM.

    JosephW, Mar 1, 2004