    problems. The Mouse Freezes and Nothing on the Keyboard works.

    Can yo help

    Trevor

    Trevor Markey, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Shutdown your computer. Start up with a startup disk for DOS. Type in C:
    Then type format c: , type 'y' on the question if you want to format.

    Should work....

    Administrator, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Trevor Markey

    Shep© Guest

    Boot to Safemode and check the Device Manager there.See where for why,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
    HTH :)

    Shep©, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Trevor Markey

    Plato Guest

    Why did you choose the bottom of the barral for your motherboard?

    Plato, Jun 27, 2003
  5. Indeed. PC Chips are THE WORST motherboards in existence, bar none.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jun 27, 2003
  6. Trevor Markey

    paul s Guest

    Oh dear!!