Key visit to Hollywood

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Possible, Feb 10, 2013.

  1. Possible

    Possible Guest

    Possible, Feb 10, 2013

  2. This is all crap the Fee is peanuts compared to the Fine,
    Hollywood. is just a band of robbers nothing else.

    Key should just give them the finger but its just been shown with Julia
    Gillard they Key has no guts and just a puppet..

    Frank Williams, Feb 11, 2013

  3. That FTA is a bad idea. Still. We get nothing and they get ... well, some of
    our freedom most likely. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Feb 11, 2013

  4. Yes I have a recording some time back from the National radio this
    interview with some ?American woman could not see why NZ would want to
    join the FTA as they had plenty of trade at the moment with the US,
    and the FTA brings in the US to run this country..

    A very bad move

    Frank Williams, Feb 11, 2013