keine Nachrichten mehr

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Theo Hartrath, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. Bitte keine nachrichten mehr sind nicht auf deutsch

    Theo Hartrath, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Theo Hartrath

    Scrote Guest

    Klar. Hau ab.
    --
    The physicist Leo Szilard once announced to his friend Hans Bethe that
    he was thinking of keeping a diary: "I don't intend to publish. I am
    merely going to record the facts for the information of God." "Don't
    you think God knows the facts?" Bethe asked. "Yes," said Szilard. "He
    knows the facts, but He does not know this version of the facts." -Hans
    Christian von Baeyer, Taming the Atom

    Scrote, Mar 21, 2005