    & paste on my OE for some reason!
    Cheers
    Gaz

    gary, Apr 26, 2005

  2. gary

    °Mike° Guest

    That sounds too much like spam to me.

    °Mike°, Apr 26, 2005

  3. gary

    Scraggy Guest

    Look in your Sent Items folder.

    Scraggy, Apr 26, 2005
  4. gary

    trout Guest

    There's nothing special about *that* message window that you get,
    aside from the address that's filled out. Copy the address, or send it
    to your address book and use it from there.

    trout, Apr 27, 2005
  5. gary

    gary Guest

    Does sound like spam, but i'm emailing many people with samequestion about
    my dogs health!!

    gary, Apr 27, 2005
  6. gary

    gary Guest

    sent it to drafts & just changing mail address each time, this seems ok!

    gary, Apr 27, 2005
  7. In the sense that sawing through a tree by hand with a chain saw that
    isn't running "seems ok".

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 27, 2005
  8. gary

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok, well in that case, create a shortcut that reads:

    mailto:p,[email protected],xxx

    Place a comma after each person's email address.

    °Mike°, Apr 27, 2005
  9. gary

    trout Guest

    I got the impression that what he really wants to do is save a
    template of a standard mail that he can send to different addresses as
    he comes across them.

    trout, Apr 27, 2005
  10. gary

    °Mike° Guest

    Yeah, I just saw his reply to you. Not very clear, was he?
    "same one to many addresses at different times" and
    "sent it to drafts & just changing mail address each time"
    doesn't equate, to me.

    °Mike°, Apr 27, 2005