Kay Lawrence obit

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Myron Lewis, Mar 12, 2005.

  1. Myron Lewis

    Myron Lewis Guest

    I tried to send this from DandC.com but was told I screwed up the addresses.
    Tried same again but I'll send this third attempt while I'm at the keyboard.
    I found the obit when I went through last week's papers at the library,
    after six days in Florida. The hospital address isn't the same one available
    on its web site, which says gifts should go to the Roswell Park Alliance
    Foundation, P.O. Box 631, Buffalo, NY 14240-0631, or via internet. Dad.
    Date published: 3/05/05
    "WEST IRONDEQUOIT/WEBSTER:Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at age 81. Sheis
    predeceased by her husband, Herbert R.Lawrence in 1993. She is survived by
    herson, Kenneth Lawrence and his fiancee,Dorothy Babbitt; beloved grandsons,
    Kyle,Eric and Luke; loving granddaughter, Bridget; much loved
    great-granddaughter, Mariah; brother, Chip Collins; sister-in-law,Geraldine
    Kingsbury; nephews, Scott,Larry, Terry, Rick and Billy; nieces, Kathyand
    Karen; great nephew, Ben; greatnieces, Stephanie and Heather; sister-in-law,
    Verna Lawrence; many good friends including, Grace Gullo, Ed and Karen
    Cookand the Maddalina family.Friends may call Sunday 2-4 and 7-9 at
    Lucey-VanVoorhis Funeral Home, Inc., 301 West Main Street, Victor.
    Kathleen'sFuneral Mass will be celebrated Mondaymorning at 10 o'clock at St.
    Patrick'sChurch, 115 Maple Avenue, Victor. Interment, White Haven Memorial
    Park, Perin-ton. Gifts in her memory may be directed toRoswell Park Cancer
    Institute, Elm andCarlton Streets, Buffalo, NY 14263."

    Myron Lewis, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Myron Lewis

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Dear Dad,

    You screwed up a third time. Bad dog, no biscuit.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Better keep trying.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 12, 2005