    I am using Kalani's book and also MsPress book

    I have scheduled to give my exam on he 15th Dec, I need some help.

    vivek

    vivek, Dec 11, 2003

  2. vivek

    Vivek Guest

    Hi

    I dont want to know if they are exactly same but if they are similar that is
    the main reason that we have Transcender and MeasureUp etc ..isnt it.

    Thanks for the Tips about ADO.NET , I had a feeling that Kalani's book does
    not cover enough of ADO.NET...what about the other topics...does it cover
    enough of it??

    vivek

    Vivek, Dec 11, 2003

  3. vivek

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003
  4. vivek

    Humanity Guest

    The questions in the Kalani book aren't the type of questions that
    you'll see in the exam! Exam style is more like <censored due to
    NDA>, but doing the Kalani questions will still be helpful because
    it enables you to find out your weak areas. They are a similar level
    of difficulty to the exam.

    Read quite a bit more about ADO.NET, though.

    Humanity, Dec 12, 2003