K3B not closing multisession

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lodi, Mar 17, 2008.

  1. Lodi

    Lodi Guest

    Hi all....Using Kubuntu 7.10 and K3B 1.0.4

    I have a multi-session data DVD+R which K3B won't finalize.

    My last two burning sessions I've used the "Finish Multi-session" option
    but the "Media Info" option in K3B keeps listing the DVD as appendable.
    All of the sessions are visible in the "Media Info" option

    However Konqueror only shows the files burnt in the first session.

    I don't think it's a faulty DVD as all of the sessions are accessible
    using my brothers laptop running XP

    I've tried Brasero and Gnomebaker but they've been unable to write to the
    DVD. Wondering if I should try re-installing K3B

    Any suggestions.

    Regards
    Lodi

    Lodi, Mar 17, 2008

  2. Lodi

    Malcolm Guest

    Hi
    Remember K3B is just a GUI front end, you need to look at the tools it
    uses, you may also wish to read this;

    http://cdrecord.berlios.de/private/linux-dist.html

    Have you checked under settings/configure k3b/programs that all the
    required programs are installed?

    Malcolm, Mar 17, 2008

  3. Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 17, 2008