k3b and Slackware 10.1 xx

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Robert Cooze, Sep 10, 2005.

  1. Robert Cooze

    Robert Cooze Guest

    After reading some news groupe threds I decided k3b was proberly the way
    to go so off i trot yo

    http://k3b.plainblack.com/home

    I compile the source I got from there links. Last night Whoo Hoo had cd
    burning goining went to make a VCD and there where some things I had to
    install too so No Problem,

    went to
    http://www.gnu.org/software/vcdimager/
    http://www.gnu.org/prep/ftp.html
    ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/GNU/vcdimager/
    to get vcdimager-0.6.2.tar.gz

    Also I went to

    http://www.transcoding.org/cgi-bin/transcode
    to get transcode-1.0.0.tar.gz

    This is where the fun begins neither package compiles properly not too
    shure of why Googling to find the packages in the first place there
    where a Lot of It doesent work Why? I am Downloading the packeges for
    Slackware as well but I like to compile as much as I can myself.

    I am encoding raw avi to mpg using tmpeng under wine:)

    Next on the list is getting the capture card working

    COmments and and pointers gladly accepted have donned the aspestos sute

    Robert Cooze, Sep 10, 2005