JVC camcorder UNIT IN SAFEGUARD MODE error

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Juan Carrera, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Juan Carrera

    Juan Carrera Guest

    If your camcorder is a JVC model, and you are getting
    errors of the type UNIT IN SAFEGUARD MODE or
    REMOVE AND REATTACH BATTERY then you
    might be interested in a group of other JVC customers
    who are taking JVC to court because of this.

    There is no obligation to join the group, and it is FREE
    to join. Email me at for
    more details. Don't reply here as I cannot check all
    the groups where I have left this message. Thank you.
    --
    Juan Carrera
    11021 N Snapper Creek, Miami, FL 33173-2020

    Juan Carrera, Apr 28, 2004