JVC Camcorder Problems

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Juan Carrera, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. Juan Carrera

    Juan Carrera Guest

    A class-action lawsuit is being prepared against JVC due to the quality of
    their camcorders. For more information, visit the links below.

    The latest update about the JVC lawsuit can be found at:

    http://s89289217.onlinehome.us/JVC/Summary as of 2004-09-18.htm

    A new list of Camera Care Suggestions from JVC can be found at:

    http://s89289217.onlinehome.us/JVC/JVC VIDEO CAMERA CARE SUGGESTIONS.htm

    The old (but more useful) list of camcorder problems and possible solutions
    is at:

    http://s89289217.onlinehome.us/JVC/JVC Camcorder Errors.htm

    The lawsuit started because there were hundreds of complaints on the
    Internet about JVC camcorders. I started collecting them at
    http://jvc-class-action.blogspot.com

    --
    Juan Carrera
    11021 North Snapper Creek Drive, Miami, FL 33173-2020

    Juan Carrera, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Juan Carrera

    mrknowitall Guest

    Use the right alt. group.., moron .

    mrknowitall, Sep 27, 2004

  3. Juan Carrera

    Juan Carrera Guest

    MrKnowItAll,

    Only a fool thinks he knows it all. Why don't you have another beer, call it
    a day and go to bed?

    Juan Carrera, Oct 1, 2004