    Aardvark Guest

    And that makes it OK for a woman to be tasered five times? Just gotta
    love your sick society, eh?

    Aardvark, Jun 19, 2010

  2. The Real Truth MVP

    Aardvark Guest

    DUH-ane, is that you? Can you still count to nineteen when you take off
    your shoes and socks?

    Aardvark, Jun 19, 2010

  3. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    You just love jumping to unwarranted conclusions. I was just offering a
    counterpoint. Not trying to justify anything at all.

    NormanM, Jun 20, 2010
  4. Aardvark wrote:
    If the "woman" is a pushy-black-biatch with a big mouf,
    how else you gonna train 'em??? You prefer cattle-prods,
    I suppose - or putting their eyes out like Oprah got in
    'The Color Purple"? Man, you are a gnat-zee hardcore.
    You should move here to the USA and join up with the COPs.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
    is assembled for your education and entertainment

    So "happy" to see her:

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 20, 2010
  5. The Real Truth MVP

    G. Morgan Guest

    Yep. I've been using it since v1.9 and it's definitely not "broken" as the

    He probably found Agent too hard to use, it has a learning curve that some won't
    or can't overcome.

    G. Morgan, Jun 22, 2010
  6. The Real Truth MVP

    G. Morgan Guest

    I am using a threaded view, and the references are intact. Agent has an option
    to show it as a new thread when someone changes the subject <bad form>. It's
    quite useful.

    I've been using Agent for many years, so I really don't need anyone to make
    comments regarding my configuration. But thanks for your input.

    G. Morgan, Jun 22, 2010
  7. Who is the 'previous poster' you speak of? If you meant me, I'm using a
    newsreader that many Agent users think is too complicated. :)

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 22, 2010