    I am sorry you had a rough life. But Arden Fair was much worse than Hunters
    Point. Perhaps because I wasn't a convenience store clerk in San Francisco.
    And you have no more idea what my life is like than I do what yours is like.

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010

  2. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    Nor have you that it was.
    The history of racism predates the U.S. And extends to many other cultures.
    Away from Tokyo, the Japanese are a racist as anybody on this Earth. By the
    way, lumping *all* people together as one, regardless of group, or actual
    history, is a prejudicial as anything any one person of one group has ever
    done. I'll call, and raise, thank you. ;)

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010

  3. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    Rather, I seriously believe that you believe that cities are either
    deliberately hiring racists, or have implemented official racist policy. I
    call, "Bullshit" on either belief. Try taking that chip off of your
    shoulder; but worry not, I won't try. If you want to live your life in
    permanent "Condition Yellow", be my guest.

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010
  4. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    A. I have been hassled, unnecessarily, by a cop.

    B. A traffic stop where the officer offers you the reason for the stop is
    warranted. Don't know about the state where you live, but in California, any
    violation of the CVC observed by an officer *is* the warrant for the stop.

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010
  5. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    Sheesh! If there are more blacks than whites, statistics requires that more
    blacks than white will be in court. If the ratio is one white for every nine
    blacks, one white in court for every nine blacks is the statistical norm!
    Statistics 101, not "racism". If there were more whites than blacks in court
    under those conditions, it would prove racism against whites.

    If I showed up in Municipal Court in San José, California, and saw more than
    one black, I would be suspicious of racism. I've been in court in many
    places in California, and I can't remember ever seeing more than one black
    in court for any appearance!
    I don't have to explain B.S.
    Hardly. Why should they be?
    Says you. I don't see it. And, remember, I am not in a majority population,
    where I get any perk or privilege for being white.

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010
  6. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    Lot's of people believe that the Earth is flat as a pancake. Doesn't make it
    so.

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010
  7. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    Cops also die in this country. Lots of them. My brother was one of them.

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010
  8. All the fuss is a post-hoc reflection that the women
    were [supposedly] only 17...

    Funny how all them crack-babies look 40-something-ish
    all the time, must less when they're committing assault
    and battery against an LEO -- which is a felonly, last
    time I checked!

    The parents should be charged with aggravated parental
    neglect as well.

    IMHO.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message is assembled for your
    education and entertainment using absolutely *NO* BP oil products.

    Me so "happy" to see her:

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  9. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    Thank you for your kind words. :p

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010
  10. The Real Truth MVP

    NormanM Guest

    The problem with you is that you got your ass kicked, unjustifiably, by a
    bad cop. So in your painfully prejudiced mind all cops are bad -- bullshit.

    NormanM, Jun 18, 2010
  11. A lot of times, you seem like a queer-tard, and some
    other perverted behaviors too. Most of the time
    you smell like loaded reused generic geriatric diapers
    full of old-dwood-dookies. Phewiieee! Get a life.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  12. My GF's damnpoons don't EVER smell as bad
    as your breath after you've been eating
    the loaded geriatic diapers they make
    at your asylum! Maybe BP will give you
    some money if you file the claim right.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  13. If it's in YOUR
    loaded geriatric diapers;
    then, IAWTP!

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  14. If it's in your loaded, stanky-ass, geriatric diapers;
    then, IAWTP!

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  15. Some queer-tarded Big 666 whining like this :
    Like you been tolled:

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  16. Old Dookie-Diapers by any other name
    Like the poem,
    a dookie-diapers by any other name
    still smells like a phewiieee-tard!

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 18, 2010
  19. The Real Truth MVP

    joevan Guest

    Well now there is a plonk. Good riddance to whoever the hell you are.

    joevan, Jun 18, 2010
  20. The Real Truth MVP

    Aardvark Guest

    I think our rozzers are pretty laid back. Almost cool dudes, in fact.

    They certainly don't go punching civilians.

    Aardvark, Jun 19, 2010