    improvise Guest

    was wondering if anybody had a link so i can fix my browser that was
    hijacked

    improvise, Jan 5, 2008

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 5, 2008

  3. improvise

    improvise Guest

    improvise, Jan 5, 2008
  4. improvise

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jan 5, 2008
  5. improvise

    Mike Easter Guest

    improvise wrote:
    Beauregard ended his post with what is called a 'sig' for 'signature'.

    The signature is marked by a sig delimiter which is the line with two
    dashes followed by a space. Then he has two additional sig lines, one
    with his initials bts and one with the anti-Vista comment.

    It is normal to trim the sig delimiter and the other parts of the sig
    from your reply; in fact, it is so normal that good newsagents are
    designed to automatically trim the sig for you.

    Your newsagent is OE which through all of its versions has never had the
    feature in its native form to autotrim the sig. Addons for OE such as
    OE QuoteFix add many important features including a sig autotrim feature
    as a configurable option.

    Absent a good newsagent or an addon to your weak newsagent, it is your
    'responsibility' to trim the sig by hand.

    Mike Easter, Jan 5, 2008
  6. improvise

    Leythos Guest

    Do you really want anyone to trust a site filled with really nasty porno
    like yours?

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Jan 5, 2008
  7. improvise